Announcement: SuiteCommerce Advanced: Fundamentals Training
We are excited to announce SuiteCommerce Advanced: Fundamentals, a new course for website administrators, product merchandisers, marketing managers, and content managers.
While we offer a lot of documentation, tutorials and other resources on this site, I cannot overstate how useful training is. The prime benefit of the upcoming sessions is that you get dedicated time with one of our trainers, who can share details and nuances that written documentation can't. They're also there to answer any questions you have.
The online course teaches you how to manage all aspects of your SCA web store, as well as perform common B2B and B2C ecommerce tasks including:
- Configuring shipping, inventory, out-of-stock, and billing behaviours
- Creating inventory, drop-shipping, and gift certificate items
- Creating web store promotions and define related items
- Managing web store content and setting up merchandising rules
We have two three-day courses coming up, with the first one starting this Monday. They both run 9am to 5pm Central Daylight Time on July 25-27 and August 29-31.
Register now using this form.
We offer discounts if you book two or more attendees or classes:
- 2 Students — 20% off using Vol20 discount code
- 3 Students — 25% off using Vol25 discount code
- 4+ Students — 30% off using Vol30 discount code
To qualify for a discount, you must book all students on the same order. They cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions, and cannot be applied restrospectively to existing orders. When placing your order, you must include the correct discount code in the Promotion Code field and then enter the course names, attendee names, and email addresses in the Additional Comments field.
Posted on Wed, July 20, 2016
by Steve Goldberg filed under